How Kratos plays FNAF How Kratos plays FNAF

Dude, your AWESOME! I thought this was by the same guy that made When Norris Plays Slender, and it is. Except this is like a dillion times better!, (great cameo by the way). My joy is too big to convey with text, but just know that I love you forever for this. I just have one observation. In your Slender video you used a real person, but in this you used a video game character. Certainly there's no shortage of action hero badasses: Statham being a personal fav. I know one occurrence isn't much comparison material, but I'm still curious. Well sorry if this was long winded. K, bye.

P.S. Please, please, make more of these, but only if you want to.

DBZ - Proctology Academy DBZ - Proctology Academy

Will Vegeta be able to mend Goku's colonic hernia?
Will he even try?
Will Piccolo successfully pass the bar exam?
Will there ever actually be a next time?
Come on man, I freakin' looked up colonic hernias for this review. This movie is far to funny to just let it stand alone. Also, where does that cat get the medical knowledge to diagnose Goku's colonic hernia by merely looking at him?

BIZARRE ADVENTURE TIME BIZARRE ADVENTURE TIME

This is just as good, if not better than any anime intro sequence I've ever seen.
Adventure Time needs to become an anime already.
This was good. Make more.

Milk of the Manwhore Milk of the Manwhore

Chastity belts?

This makes almost no sense, but it's still one of the funniest things i've ever seen. Whatever these "comic jams" are, they sure have impressive results.

Blockhead: Episode 11 Blockhead: Episode 11

"you know what you could do is go play in those.."

Uh, is that like Blockheads evil twin or something. Anyway, this was so so so hilarious, a comedic masterpiece. watching Blockhead makes me want to say dumb stuff. I hope you continue to have insperation for these cartoons Mr. Swain.