How Kratos plays FNAF How Kratos plays FNAF

Dude, your AWESOME! I thought this was by the same guy that made When Norris Plays Slender, and it is. Except this is like a dillion times better!, (great cameo by the way). My joy is too big to convey with text, but just know that I love you forever for this. I just have one observation. In your Slender video you used a real person, but in this you used a video game character. Certainly there's no shortage of action hero badasses: Statham being a personal fav. I know one occurrence isn't much comparison material, but I'm still curious. Well sorry if this was long winded. K, bye.

P.S. Please, please, make more of these, but only if you want to.

DBZ - Proctology Academy DBZ - Proctology Academy

Will Vegeta be able to mend Goku's colonic hernia?
Will he even try?
Will Piccolo successfully pass the bar exam?
Will there ever actually be a next time?
Come on man, I freakin' looked up colonic hernias for this review. This movie is far to funny to just let it stand alone. Also, where does that cat get the medical knowledge to diagnose Goku's colonic hernia by merely looking at him?

BIZARRE ADVENTURE TIME BIZARRE ADVENTURE TIME

This is just as good, if not better than any anime intro sequence I've ever seen.
Adventure Time needs to become an anime already.
This was good. Make more.

Hexagon Hexagon

This game is the most addicting game I've played in a long time. It's short and simple, but it keeps bringing me back for more. I could probably just knock off an hour or two playing this and not even realize it. Also, the rush of moving that triangle around and the feeling of satisfaction you get when you level up, amazing. AMAZING. I only give it a 4 because you've shown that this game can be improved upon with super hexagon. Also, I just thought I'd mention that the hexagon is my favorite shape, truly the greatest of all shapes.

XCVB XCVB

Aha. I thought this game might be inspired by physics hell. But how the hell did you get from that difficult looking puzzle game to this difficult skill game? Speaking of skills, I think this game requires a great amount of concentration and timing. Your interesting control system is pretty cool; easy to learn, impossible to master. The first time I played I got all the way to the green rotation level, stopped for the night, and then came back the next day to find that this game doesn't save progress. You should have put that in the description. But then the next day I slayed this games face. The “Malevolent” levels were actually not that different from the regular levels. It just took some mental rejiggering. The rotation levels were pretty tough and the earthquake levels were down evil. Bring on S.X.C.V.B. Anyway, X.C.V.B. stands for.....Uhhhhh......Ah jeez why X, WHY?!!! Why couldn't it be C.V.B.N. Ok, it stands for Xenophobia Creates Vulgar Beliefs. Or it means X-ray's Cause Vibrating Bones. Perhaps, Xylophone Cancer Vexes Biologists. I don’t know if you want this to be serious or funny but there just aren’t that many X words in the dictionary. And I’m not gonna remove any E’s either, cause that’s what unimaginative babies do. Heh heh heh heh, half my review is about naming your stupid game. Maybe it stands for Xenon Controlled Vector Booster, I like that one. The ones TharosTheDragon came up with were good too.

makehimanoffer responds:

Thanks for the review and feedback. There's actually a version of this game up on Desura now which has even higher updated graphics and also saves progress.

Thanks for being interested in SXCVB. I thought noone cared :( XD

Gunbot Gunbot

This game is a lot harder when your forced to use a track pad instead of a mouse. It is not impossible though. plus, all the laser pistols are way more powerful than most other guns, but that's not necessarily a bad thing.

Walrus Pit Walrus Pit

I can't believe you would call this shonky, because it's even better than that original walrus song. It's very high energy, very techno-ish, and easy to get stuck in your head. For the people who say it should be longer; just loop it, because it actually loops very nicely, plus it already has all the things it needs. Great job as usual

Starring Wario Remix Starring Wario Remix

It may be old, but it's still good. Personally, I thought the drums were the best. they had me hooked right away. All in all, this is a good remix.

Night of the Dancing Skeletons Night of the Dancing Skeletons

Perfect for halloween

This is a good song overall. I especially enjoy the mallet percussion, the xylophone is a perfect instrument for visualizing skeletons. It sounds like something out of an overture. your hard work definitly wasn't wasted.

SilentTakedown responds:

Thanks mate!

Journey at the Speed of Light Journey at the Speed of Light

This is some good art right here. It has a lot of detail. It is really imaginative. The style is simple yet interesting and pleasing to the eye. I can't think of any feedback that would improve this as an overall work of art. However, since you're looking for criticism, I'll share my thoughts on how I think this could be a better children's coloring book cover. First, I think that there is just too much happening in this image. All the little things you put in can get distracting. I think a coloring book cover should be more simple; less stuff to look at. A heavily detailed picture like this would be better cover for a book like I-spy or something. The second thing is that you should probably have the title around the centre of the page instead of at the bottom right. I hope you find my thoughts useful and satisfying.

Castle Crashers Portraits Castle Crashers Portraits

I think castle crashers is a cool looking game and I'll probably buy it on steam at some point, but one thing baffles me. Why does the red knight have the electrical powers and the yellow knight have the fire powers. I just don't get it.
By the way, nice art. I really like seeing all the characters displayed like that. I'm gonna get that necromancer some day. The boss looks a bit wall-eyed though.

JohnnyUtah responds:

orange knight = fire

come on now.

Rock Lee Rock Lee

Hey, I know that guy. He looks a bit too effeminate for my taste. All in all, it's not that bad though.